Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ahhhh... October.

Again another short post... more to keep the blogging/journaling going then to say anything of real interest. Baby steps. They say it takes three weeks to start a habit, three days to break one. So. Habit-building we are doing, yes? :)

Anyway, it was a long yet all too short weekend. Full of football (lots of football), visiting the alma mater, picking apples in the rain -- a pleasantly soggy job, uncomfortably chilly at times, but had fresh hot (and cold) apple cider and apple pie to show for the efforts -- herding cats (rather successfully), political conversations with my parents, and other mild shenanigans.

I've also come to the conclusion that if I ever get to the point where I sit down and crank out some of the various topics left unorganized in my grey matter, it would create one massively incohesive and rather attention-killing post. So. To remedy the situation I've decided that I will write them probably as drafts in progress and post them on different days. Okay, so maybe I have some delusions of grandeur -- I don't really think anyone's reading this, but ever since wading into the prolific musings of DailyKos (and being humbled by the literary wit and provocative poetry of my blogspot peers), I'm inspired to once again put pen... err... keyboard to paper... errr.... the interwebs.

But... per usual, I'm awake later than I had hoped and well past the initial posturings of bed-going. I really should turn myself into a morning person.


.....nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home