Saturday, May 17, 2003

Again with the procrastination...

I must say that my lack of computer knowledge and web-sites leaves me rather in the lurch with this thing, but I've figured it out enough to be content with it for now. Maybe later I'll learn how to be more creative. :) If someone would like to offer my assistance that would be just plain spiffy!
So I missed breakfast this morning... dang it all, thought the caf was open until 9:15. You'd think I'd know better by now, having gone here for three years and everything. So now I'm procrastinating again instead of studying for my final at 10:15. Though I must say, now that I've acknowledged my procrastinatory, inefficient ways this morning, the panic of having a final in less than an hour is sinking in. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home