Friday, May 16, 2003

Explanation... or something.

I'm entering the world of the blogspot.... craziness. I have, in the past, sucked at journals. I try them for a couple of weeks, or a month, and then I forget about them. They get tucked in a drawer or something until months later I recall what I was attempting to do and by then it seems to worthless to start up again. However, I have determined since I spend so much [wasted] time on the internet, anticipating those emails that never really come, that maybe this would give me the outlet to vent and share that I've been looking for. Deuce... this one's for you. You've inspired me to return to my writing-ness for writing's sake roots. :) There's a mass of tangled thoughts that fly through my head that could benefit from this type of outlet. Maybe it will keep me more sane. Then again, maybe not. I don't promise anything profound... but occasionally I hope something will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home