Monday, October 13, 2008

Morning Orange Juice...

...makes me happy. That is all. As you were. :)


okay, well maybe not all. Considering it's Monday I woke all bright and shiny. I'm slowly ridding myself of farmer's tan arms -- I think. I'm using Neutrogena's "Build A Tan" lotion (twice so far) and my upper arms are looking more tan. Maybe. It could all be in my head -- can you placebo your vision?

I watched only part of the Packers game yesterday. They are now 3-3, after trashing the Seahawks on the road. Not doing as hot as I thought they'd do. Oh well. Bears and the lowly Lions (0-5) lost too. So the Bears fell to 3-3 and the Vikings improved to 3-3. Hmmm... sticky NFC North, as always. My good ol' Fennimore Eagles (wait... since when do I follow high school football? I didn't even follow high school football when I was in high school) continued their winning streak to 7-0. Two games left in the season.

And I got an email back from my professor friend. Turns out the return to Luther has made him nostalgic as well. For his former students. Like me! And would love to have lunch.

And ice cold morning orange juice is a small and wonderful joy. Did I say that already? It just doesn't taste the same at other times of day. I know, I know. It's all in my head, just like my tan. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home